Sunday, October 23, 2016

Abolish the Police Dept?! No Way!!!!!



Just when I think the lies can’t get anymore ridiculous, they do. A 2 page mailer, Abolish the Police Department?!!!!!!!! How can anyone believe such an outrageous lie?!



Why on earth would I be for this when the outstanding police & fire departments are the major reasons I moved to Windcrest?



Now, as a council member, I value the police officers even more for escorting me safely to my vehicle after every council meeting. During the executive session of the January 4, 2016 council meeting, CM Jacobi got in my face & threatened to sue me for every dime I have because of statements I had made on social media which he assumed were directed at him. I had only stated that I was being subjected to religious bigotry. There were no names mentioned in any of my statements.



Jacobi’s supporters surrounded the doors exiting city hall & heckled me after the meeting. The next day I asked Chief Ballew if he would provide an officer to escort me safely to my vehicle after our meetings to ensure nothing stupid would happen. I’ve had a police officer escort ever since the January 25, 2016 council meeting. Even after I was granted a police escort, Jacobi’s supporters continued to crowd the doors exiting city hall so that eventually CM Dodson was also escorted to her vehicle. You have to ask yourself, Why are the council women being bullied & threatened?



These supporters are the very same ones who have removed opposing candidates’ signs, stolen signs, harassed citizens with their black signs, & conducted themselves very poorly while distributing vile lies & deceitful flyers. The actions of Jacobi’s supporters call into question the words they speak & print against me & other candidates.



At the July 18, 2016 minute mark 00:52:49 Pam Dodson & I voted to provide better body cams for our officers. The body cams which had been approved in October 2015 were never purchased, despite all the publicity announcing the approval during the 2015 election season.



You shall know them by their fruit. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

No comments:

Post a Comment