Baxter & his handpicked council
are destroying our Windcrest Volunteer Fire Department without any input from
the citizens of Windcrest.
5 senior volunteer firefighters have
been dismissed from the VOLUNTEER fire department because they didn’t support Baxter’s
failed campaign for county commissioner in 2014. Baxter has been trying to remove the volunteer firefighters
since 2015 & with the new fire chief he achieved his goal.
RETALIATION
is in violation of Texas Election Code
276.001
The Windcrest Volunteer Fire
Association has been told by the new fire chief that the city does not
recognize the
Fire Association, which has been
serving Windcrest citizens for
47 years.
Are you ready for a return of
government of, for, & by the people?
Do you want a city council which
adheres to the rule of law?
Do you want your streets & alleys
fixed
like you’ve been promised for 6 years?
Are you sick of being called a liar or
crazy when
you voice a concern to council?
Are you sick of code compliance paying
you a visit after questioning the actions of the council?
THEN VOTE FOR CHANGE
I
will continue to actively listen to ALL citizens
& defend their right to
access all public records.
I
will ensure council & city staff
adheres to state & municipal laws.
I
will work to restore the friendly police patrols
which residents used to enjoy.
I
will work to restore our Windcrest Volunteer Fire Department & give them
the respect they deserve.
I
will work to mend the relationship between city hall
& Bexar County
WCID #10.
I
will work to restore actual news to the newsletter
& report crime
stats in it.
My
goal is to see Windcrest restored to the
governance of individuals who
recognize that
NEEDS must come before wants.
With your vote for WRIGHT,
the future looks bright.
No comments:
Post a Comment