Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Representing Windcrest Citizens

 I wish to thank all of you who supported my campaign with your time & money. The vote has been canvassed by Bexar County Elections & the official results posted yesterday afternoon. We won

I had a goal of an old fashioned campaign to meet all the voters face to face & do it without spending a lot of money. While I accomplished my budgetary goal, I ran out of time to meet every voter before the polls opened because many residents wanted to share their concerns about our fair city with me & I listened as long as they wanted to speak. Thankfully, many of you met me during the early voting or on election day at Takas Park.
 
One of my favorite quotes graces my business card: 

"When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear."         Thomas Sowell

I will always tell you the truth even when you don't want to hear it.

I look forward to serving as your city council member & I want to hear from you when you have a concern. Until I am sworn in & have my official Windcrest email address, sending me an email at kimsatx@gmail.com will get you the quickest response even if it's just to say 'please, give me a call.'

Thank you for your vote! Now, the real work begins! 



No comments:

Post a Comment