Are
you ready for a return of government of, for, & by the people?
Do you
want a city council which adheres to the rule of law?
Do you
want council members who aren’t sleeping, emailing, or texting during meetings?
Are
you sick of being called a liar or crazy when you voice a concern?
Answering
yes to all of the above, I filed as a candidate for
City Council Place 4!
During
my 23 years as a Windcrest resident, I have actively served on committees &
commissions to ensure that our city is run responsively & ethically. I am
disgusted by the incumbents’ half-truths & outright lies. The citizens
paying the bills with their hard earned dollars deserve the truth!
When
you vote
WRIGHT
I will continue to actively
listen to ALL citizens & defend their right to access all public records.
I will ensure
council & city staff adheres to state & municipal laws.
I will work to
restore the friendly police patrols which residents used to enjoy.
I will work to
restore respect of our volunteer Fire Department.
I will work to mend
the relationship between city hall &
Bexar County WCID #10.
I will work to
restore actual news to the newsletter
& report crime stats in it.
My goal is to see
Windcrest remain one of the most
desirable places to live & raise a
family.
With
your vote for WRIGHT,
the
future looks bright.
No comments:
Post a Comment