Monday, November 13, 2017

Moving Forward



I want to congratulate Dan Reese, Frank Archuleta, & Joan Pedrotti! It is my hope that the other members of the city council will conduct themselves as adults & work with the new mayor & the city council members for the betterment of our city.

Congratulations to our citizens who took to social media to expose the facts about the candidates, when the mainstream media failed to report news from our city.

Last, but definitely not least, thank you to my supporters! While I don't have enough time to serve on council right now, y'all will still hear my voice during Citizens to be Heard on issues near & dear to all of us.

With a new mayor, citizens can once again participate in their city government without fear of reprisal. In the future, I hope to see many of you at our city council meetings!

The future looks bright for our City of Lights!

Thank you,
Kimberly Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment